Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's 6am

I'm up and showered...Keeghan's still sleeping. We slept ok last night. She woke up a couple of times after I put her down and before I went to bed but then mostly slept through the rest of the night. I forgot to post about how cute Keeghan was last night at dinner. We ate with the other family that is here with us and the girls sat next to one another (their daughter is 2 1/2) and Keeghan was sharing her food with the other little girl...so stinking cute! She feeds me all the time now as if it's a game but that she was willing to share with another person was fun. That's it for now. Wish me luck in our visit to the orphanage today and that it doesn't cause too much trama.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Wishing you luck on your trip today! Can't wait to hear all about it. Hope Keeghan does okay. Miss ya!

Love ya!
VaL

Unknown said...

Good luck - hope its OK for you both. Love, A