Friday, December 12, 2008

Guangzhou

We made it to Guangzhou last night (in the southern part of China...Guangdong province). This is where the American Consulate is to finish up paperwork to bring our daughters home. Keeghan did pretty well on the flight here. It was only an hour long thank goodness and she didn't cry but she wasn't so thrilled about being in such close quarters. It was also a late flight so it was past her bedtime. She crashed on the bus ride to the hotel and stayed out when I got to our room and put her down but was up at 7 this morning and is out cold already. The girls have appointments for the visa physicals this morning but I'm not sure what else in on our agenda today. I will say it's nice to have a change of scenery and to be back with the other families in our travel group!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Wow....we are on the home stretch now! Got my power back and am so excited to have my internet back!
WOOO HOOOO!