Thursday, December 11, 2008

Friday Morning

We slept pretty well again last night though getting Keeghan had a tough time getting to sleep. We were up by 6:30 this morning and headed to breakfast around 7:30. Keeghan continues to be a good eater...she had a boiled egg (and then some of a second), two wedges of watermelon, about 1/2 a banana, some fried rice, some congee, some cheerios, milk and juice. And now she's sitting on my lap chowing on more cheerios!As you can see chopsticks are good for banging...and dropping for Mom to pick up. We also know how to play peek a boo, blow raspberries and make "Indian noises" with our mouth and hand. On the downside...biting and pinching are in our repertoire too.

But with a face that cute it's really hard to get mad!


It is also very difficult to entertain a toddler in a hotel room. There is a playroom right near our room but Keeghan FLIPS OUT whenever we go in there (unless I stand and hold her). She loves to watch the other kids but won't get down and play. I have a limited number of toys and they are starting to get old. I have to get everything into my bags to get to Guangzhou so buying more toys isn't a choice right now. OK... Miss Keeghan is all done letting me blog. Not sure when I'll get back to let you know how our day and trip to Guangzhou went since we get in so late tonight and I have no clue what we'll have for internet service there. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: