Saturday, January 10, 2009

AND...

Right after I posted the things Keeghan does yesterday I went to get myself together to get Carson to school and go do a few errands. I was doing my hair while Keeghan was emptying the drawers in the bathroom for me. I took some hair stuff, turned the bottle upside down to put some one my hand, and then put it in my hair. Closed the bottle and put it back into the drawer Keeghan was emptying...Keeghan took the same bottle, turned it upside down in the palm of her hand and then put her hand to her hair to rub the stuff in! Obviously, the bottle was closed so she didn't get anything in her hair, but this kids picks stuff up WAY too quickly!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! Thanks for keeping us up to date. Love, A

Valerie said...

Can you say HONORS student?