Monday, February 2, 2009

Day 3

edited to add: Keeghan just learned a new word..."no"...not good!

Wow, that's weird. It doesn't feel like the boys have been gone that long. I guess since we were busy Saturday I don't feel like that day counted. Anyway, Doug and Devon made it onto the cruise and got to play floor hockey with the Barenaked Ladies drummer (Tyler Stewart) yesterday so that was cool. We are now pretty much without communication as Doug's cell phone won't work on the ship and we aren't gonna pay a million dollars for a phone call that isn't an emergency. I'm not sure if Doug is checking e-mail...no big deal. The girls and I are doing well. Kennedy and Carson are huge helps with Keeghan. They gave her a bath tonight : ) It's tons of fun watching them interact together. Keeghan was thrilled to death when Carson got in the car after school today. She keeps asking for Devon (Ge Ge) and Doug (Ba Ba/Da Da)...I hope this week away doesn't push us too far back.

Keeghan and I hit the public library for storytime this morning. She wasn't so thrilled with sitting to listen to a story but had a fun time dancing and watching a puppet show. It was fun to see her so intent. She really likes to dance. I think the funniest part of it all though, was her growling at the fish tank. We keep identifying animals with their noises and her favorite noise is a growl...so the fish growled LOL. She played a bit "with" some other toddlers too. Then it was time to come home for lunch and a nap. I used naptime to get some housework and laundry done. Not having the boys around makes less messes for cleaning up...I'm sure they'll make up for it by bringing me home lots of laundry though!! I hope they're having fun...we miss them.

No comments: