Tuesday, February 17, 2009

At the risk...

Of someone calling DCYF on us for giving this child too much sugar...here's a series of pictures of Keeghan eating frosting. If I do say so myself I make great frosting! I guess half the fun of watching Keeghan is watching her discover everything. Yes, she's 18 months old, but there are so many things she hasn't had a chance to experience yet and I'm sure the treat of licking mixer beaters clean was one of them.








Today makes 2 months since we got home...we were probably about to land in Manchester this time 2 months ago. It's hard to believe Keeghan hasn't been ours forever. She fits in with us amazingly well and brings us tons of joy and laughter (and a bit of anxiety as well). She loves to sing and dance. I will often look in the mirror in the car to see her bobbing her head to whatever tune is on. She loves making animal noises and knows what dogs, cats, snakes, monkeys, tigers, elephants, sheep and cows "say". She understands pretty much everything we say and is starting to repeat words when we ask her to. For now, that's ok, but pretty soon she'll be repeating everything and we'll all have to be careful of what we say! Well, as I type, Keeghan is kissing her sisters goodnight without prompting so I'd better get back to mommying and put her "night night". LOL...she just kissed the dog goodnight!



1 comment:

Valerie said...

Good thing I wasn't there...she would have had to fight Auntie for the frosting...LOL...She is so cute. Keeghan that is not Auntie!