Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

I'm thankful for...

...a husband who puts our daughter's hair in pig tails, likes to cook, and puts up with me.

...my 14 year old son who will still hug and kiss me goodnight, plays a mean guitar and drums, and is an amazing big brother.

...my 12 year old daughter who's a kick ass soccer player, a beautiful young woman, and a leader at school.

...my 10 year old daughter who is comfortable in her own skin, a fierce competitor, and the best big sister Keeghan could ever have.

...my 2 year old princess who makes me laugh during the day, keeps me up at night, and is the perfect completion to our family.

...the best friend a girl could ask for who always has my back, can always make me laugh, and loves my kids as much as I do.

...the amazing families I travelled to China with. I hope you are all enjoying your first Thanksgiving home with your girls!

...my little sister who is going through some tough stuff but is still as beautiful as always.

...many co-workers that I love.

...the ability to hit the gym or go for a run everyday.

...all that adoption has brought to our family.

Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: