Monday, November 23, 2009

This time last year...

I was a maniac. Packing and re-packing and packing again. And working and working and working. It's so hard to believe that Keeghan has been with us for almost a year. I totally remember this time last year putting a ton of paperwork together, getting my Visa, trying to get everything for Keeghan and I in one bag under 44lbs. Now, Keeghan is here and we're getting ready for the holidays. Last year was such a hustle of Thanksgiving and Christmas is a jet lagged blur for me. I'm really looking forward to Christmas this year. Having a toddler in the house again will be fun. We're starting to talk up the Christmas tree and presents and Santa in the hopes that she'll have a clue. We went and visited Santa at the mall last night and it went...ok. Keeghan wasn't fond of the idea of sitting on Santa's lap even with her brother and sisters. So we ended up sitting the girls in Santa's chair while Devon and Santa stood up to the side to get a picture. All good with me. I have no need to traumatize my kids over a picture, but I am glad we got one.






And we even gave Santa a fist bump...after he gave us candy!







No comments: