Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow, Snow, Snow

It has snowed alot this winter. I am not a big fan of the cold...at all. Doug is the outdoor parent, especially in winter. We got a bunch more snow last night and the kids now have an extended vacation.

Keeghan is not a big fan of walking outside. She'll do it on an even surface without ice or water or anything else she considers an obstacle. We do put her down sometimes in the hopes of her getting used to it. She hasn't been out in the snow...she doesn't seem to like it and knowing her dislike for being outside and put down I haven't pushed this issue. This morning, however, the dog came in and dropped some snow on the floor and Keeghan was fascinated with it. So, I grabbed a bucket, filled it with snow, and let Keeghan check it out. Here are the results...

Keeghan checking out snow that Carson picked up
Hmmm....
This is the face that came when Keeghan put some snow in her mouth like Carson was doing

Ugh, I don't think I like this!









And some other random cute pictures...
Sporting my shades











Me and my Ge Ge (that's big brother and what Keeghan calls Devon)









No comments: