Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Today...

Then...12/8/08Marks not only 4 months that Keeghan has been really ours, but also the day Carson turns 10! It was early release from school and all three big kids had plans while I got to run around. Keeghan had a therapy appt that I actually almost cancelled, but went to and we managed (we meaning I) to get her leg wrapped up so I'm very glad we went. From there we picked up the big kids and went out to dinner to celebrate Carson's birthday. It's a family tradition that on their birthday...each kid gets to pick where they want to go for dinner. When they were little they'd typically pick Chuck E Cheese and I'm VERY glad we're past that! Devon picked Smokey Bones a few weeks ago for his birthday and Carson (wisely I might add) picked Uno's for their desserts : ) From there Doug took Carson to a concert and Devon, Kennedy, Keeghan and I came home. Now, the princess is in bed...hopefully for the night and I'm not far behind!


Now...4/2/08





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Saw your post on the yi yang group site. Our daughter is also from YY
(SWI). I was looking to see the photos you had of YY and saw in one of your Christmas time posts that our daughter has the same jammies as Keeghan.
see linked photo below.

http://princesstrainer.blogspot.com/2009_03_22_archive.html