Saturday, November 29, 2008

4 Days and a Wakeup

And I'm off to China. These past two weeks have flown by. I know I'm working and trying to get everything done before I leave, but it still seems like time is going by quickly. Funny now that we're this close to Keeghan being home the wait is much more tolerable : ) I'm packed. The house is mostly clean. I still need to stock up on groceries for Doug and the kids while I'm gone, but that's on my list for Monday. I did finally get my passport back yesterday with my visa in it so I'll be allowed into China which is a good thing! I was getting a bit worried when I was trying to track it and the number was coming up not found. It came yesterday while I was at work, though so I'm good. I'm certainly getting anxious about the whole trip and all that could go wrong, but I'm hoping it all goes ok and Keeghan and I make it home safe. Here's hoping I get some sleep before I go and it doesn't snow on Thursday!

No comments: