Thursday, November 3, 2011

It's National Adoption Month

I think you all know I think adoption is pretty cool.  Biology is cool too fyi...but almost everyone tries that out.  People think growing your family means getting pregnant...not always the case.  Plenty of people pick the adoption route.  I think, though, that unless you know someone who's gone through this and is will to share their story, adoption is a scary idea.  It makes sense.  That's one of the reasons I decided to blog about our journey of growing our family and I talk about adoption as much as I do.  There are on the idea of 150million orphans in this world and everyone of those kids deserves a family.  I Everyone who wants to add to their family should think about adoption.  I'm not saying it's for everyone to try...heck there are plenty of people in this world should not parent never mind adopt.  But, if you're thinking about parenting, think about adoption and if you have questions or want more info...ask.  I'm happy to share many parts of our story and happy to talk about the challenges we've faced as well.  Just don't go asking how much my child cost or tell me how lucky she is cause then I might go off on you. 

No comments: